- Authors must ensure that they have written a completely original work. If the author uses the work and words of another person, it must be cited or quoted appropriately.
- An author should not publish manuscripts describing the same research in more than one journal or major publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal simultaneously constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- Proper acknowledgment of the work of others should always be given. Authors should cite publications that were influential in determining the nature of the work reported.
- The editorial board will screen all manuscripts through a plagiarism process. The editor uses https://www.turnitin.com/ for submissions.
- Articles submitted must have a maximum of 20% difference in similarities.